A PRAYER CHAIN FOR ACTORS, ACTRESS, AND MSUICIANS.

Post your announcements here

Moderators: steph1183, eejay, LuvJesusGurl, euph312, tillie

A PRAYER CHAIN FOR ACTORS, ACTRESS, AND MSUICIANS.

Postby zeke28 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:39 pm

THIS TOPIC IS FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO LIST ACTORS, ACTRESSES, MODEL, SPORTS ICONS,AND MUSICIANS/ROCKSTARS. ANYONE THAT YOU CAN THINK OF THAT IS THE PUBLIC EYES. THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TO COME TO THE LORD.

MY BEGINNING LIST:
SCOTT WEILAND the rest of stp., MARYLON MANSON, ASHTON KRITCHER(WHOEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME),DEMI MOORE,the osbournes,denzel washington, carmen electra,pamala anderson, kid rock, tommy lee, jewel,axl rose,slash,the members of coldplay.shirly manson(garbage),trent reznor,the memebers of filter, cortney love,zakk wylds, p diddy, j-lo.ben affleck,matt damon,brad pitt,jennifer aniston,edward norton, keauna reeves,cindy crawford, julia roberts, richard geer. tom cruise, nichole kidman, natalie portman, owen and luke wilson, drew berrymore,cameron diaz,lucy lu,uma thurman, queinten terintino, john travolta, halle berry, kate hutson, goldie hawn, kurt russell.
i pray for the salvation of the beginning of this list and pray that others will join in listing and pray together in unity for the others that are being listed. that is by your saving grace that we are saved..i pray that this list will grow and grow. that we speak in faith that this is the beginning of change for those that we list..
zeke28

Postby mad4jc_ » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:04 am

umm lemme fink.. britney spears, aaron carter, cameron diaz., dan radcliff, jk rowling, kerry, tom cruise, uhhhhhhh many more :P
(:
mad4jc_

Postby IloveJesusMyFather » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:15 pm

paris hilton, nichole richie, drew barrymore, kirstin dunst, mary-kate, and ashley
I love JESUS my FATHER!! :)

A rose for you @-<-- God Bless
IloveJesusMyFather

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:11 am

Matt Damon
Josh Hartnett
Orlando Bloom
Lucy Liu
members of coldplay...we need them saved!
Elijah Wood
Lindsey Lohan
Sarah Jessica Parker
AND EVERY SINGLE NON CHRISTIAN ACTOR/ACTRESS IN THE WORLD!!!
Anonymous

Postby DestinedToBeLikeTheLORD » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:16 pm

again, Britney, and Justin too (was he listed? dunno), that they'll return to God. Beyonce--for her to quite compromising her faithfulness. And Mandy Moore, that she will be truly SAVED (the REAL way) if she is not. Jessica Simpson, that she will turn and lead a more significant life for Christ.
Check out my site!http://destinmichael.tripod.com
DestinedToBeLikeTheLORD

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:47 pm

Josh Groban
Anonymous

Postby Paris_Jackson_4God4ever » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:06 pm

i dunno if these were listed but..... Michael Jackson Usher Prince MARILYN MANSON (i used to like him before i was saved it'd be awsome for him to be saved)and every other dude/dudette
Love forever,
Paris
P.S. read Matthew 4:1-11 it's amazing if you first don't get anything out of it READ IT AGAIN it's awsome and so yeah
Paris_Jackson_4God4ever

Postby ShiningLight » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:18 pm

I don't know if any of these people are saved but just incase...

Nikki Hilton, LC, Hoobastank, Avril Lavigne, Sheryll Crow, Beyonce Knowles, Johnny Depp, Ashlee Simpson to not go further in using sex appeal to promote herself
~*Xtal*~
ShiningLight

Postby hollyjolly » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:53 pm

ALL of our Supreme Court,Cabinet,Congress,Govt.,and State members,Mayors and Judges,Cops and Sherriff members,and of course Bill and Hilary Clinton,Al Gore,Al Quita,Osama Bin Laden,Sadaam Husain........
holly jordan/disciple for christ
hollyjolly

Postby HugeJesusFreak » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:30 pm

P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Chris Tucker and Tom Cruise. they are saved in the name of Jesus Christ, through faith, believe/ Thankyou Father, who art in heaven!!
*GOD is LOVE*
HugeJesusFreak

Next

Return to Announcements