WITH GOD, THE SURPRISES NEVER END!!!

a place to share your favorite bible quotes.

Moderators: steph1183, eejay, LuvJesusGurl, euph312, *GodsChild*, tillie

WITH GOD, THE SURPRISES NEVER END!!!

Postby pastor » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Greetings in the Lord!! Hi precious ones!! One of the sources comes from a true story by Doris Mueller. This can also be a memory verse for you.

"NO EYE HAS SEEN, NO EAR HAS HEARD, NO MIND HAS CONCEIVED WHAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM"...1 CORINTHIANS 2:9 NIV

You and I precious ones, cannot even imagine all that God has in store for us both in this life and for eternity!!! :) He will create a new heaven and a new earth.

"AND I SAW A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH: FOR THE FIRST HEAVEN AND THE FIRST EARTH WERE PASSED AWAY; AND THERE WAS NO MORE SEA"...REVELATION 21:1

We my precious ones will live with Him in Heaven forever!!! :D Until then, His Holy Spirit comforts and guides us. Knowing the future that awaits us should give us hope and courage to press on in this life, my precious ones, and to endure hardship, and not giving into temptation.

"MY PRECIOUS ONES...THIS WORLD IS NOT ALL THERE IS"!!!! AMEN!!!! :D

Doris Mueller wrote: "I once saw a cartoon of a small child asking, "Do caterpillars know they're going to be butterflies, or does God surprise them"? The Bible is full of stories in which God surprised people. God surprised Elijah. When the prophet had run from death threats, God's surprise was an angel who brought food and water. Later, when Elijah was hiding in a cave, God surprised him by speaking in a still, small voice. God surprised Abraham and Sarah with a child in their old age, the shepherds on the first Christmas, and Saul on the road to Damascus. God continues to surprise us today. I see this most often in solutions to my own "impossible" problems. For example, I recall one time when I lost my wedding ring. After searching the entire house for days, I gave up. Several weeks later, while cleaning, I moved a dresser out from the wall. There, standing precariously on the edge of the baseboard, was my ring. God has hinted at still more surprises to come. No matter how we try to visualize what heaven will be like, when we move from this life to the next, we are certain to be surprised. As Paul wrote, "No eye has seen...no mind has conceived what God has prepared" for us".

1. HAS GOD EVER SURPRISED YOU MY PRECIOUS ONES?

God bless!!! I love ya!!! your sis, nana, mommy, mamma, mami in Christ, pastor
pastor

Return to Bible Study