Chipdip30472's Urgent Prayer Request

Post a Prayer need

Moderators: steph1183, eejay, LuvJesusGurl, mad4jc_, euph312, *GodsChild*

Chipdip30472's Urgent Prayer Request

Postby chipdip30472 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Dear JCTV Community and Viewers,

I have a prayer request that is very extremely important, serious, and urgent. I would really like this prayer request to actually come true and come to life (come alive). I am being very honest and accurate as I can in this request. This request is real and true. Please pray for me and keep in your prayers. I wrote my prayer request on Friday, September 29, 2011. Thank you.

Now my prayer request:

Dear God, Jesus Christ, the Lord, Holy Spirit, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels:

My name is Helen and I am from Maryland, USA. I currently attend the University of Maryland-Baltimore County and they do not have my academic major which is broadcast journalism and I do not fit in the school. I am unhappy in the school, nobody in the school does not know me at all except for my name, I have no friends in the school, my needs are not being meet in the school, and with the school overall. I have been also harassed and mistreated by students in the school. I am not getting help in journalism in the school, I am not learning anything from the school to become a journalist, they do not have any classes in journalism, they are not helping me find internships opportunities, employment opportunities, and extracurricular activities in journalism, I have to do that on my own. The classes that have been taking in this institution is not teaching nor preparing me for anything in journalism and the profession. The University of Maryland-Baltimore County is wasting my time. I will not and cannot settle for less and I will not and cannot give up on my dream which is to attend journalism school (J-School) for undergraduate to get my baccalaureate degree (bachelor degree) in broadcast journalism and political science and become a journalist. It is my dream to become a journalist. I am intending to transfer to another university. I have created a list of criteria that I want in a university for undergrad that is right for me and that is able to fulfill all of the needs that I have listed. I will most likely apply for universities for undergraduate transfer admissions for fall 2012, but I do not know where to go and I do not know which school is right, good, best, and perfect for me. If I do not find nor get accept to the university that is right for me and has the journalism program that I want and meets my needs by August 2012, my parents are going to force me to stay at the University of Maryland-Baltimore County. I do not want to attend graduate school for journalism. I want to obtain a very good grade point average for me transfer to another university. I want to do well in my academic class and cut off all distractions including extracurricular activities. I am primarily and solely focus on my academics and my studies and making good grades. Lord, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels, please lead me, help me, guide me, and send me to the undergraduate college or university that is the right, the good, the best, and the perfect fit for me, let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Lord, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels, please lead me, help me, guide me, and send me to the undergraduate journalism school that is the right, the good, the best, and the perfect fit for me, let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Thank you.

Jesus Christ through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels here is what Helen wants in a university (Helen’s Ideal University) In the name of Jesus, Amen. :

1.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent journalism school (J-School) for undergraduate in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

2.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent undergraduate broadcast journalism program in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

3.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent undergraduate print journalism program in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

4.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent undergraduate digital/online journalism program in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

5.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the undergraduate journalism program and the undergraduate journalism school has a reasonable small to medium class size setting in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

6.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that is located in a major media market (such as New York City, New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA, Miami, FL, and other major media market locations and areas. I want to attend a university that is located in a suburban area that is adjacent to cities. I want to attend a university that is located in a city and in a town. It should not be too rural and it should be too urban. The university’s location must have a mixture of a rural area and a urban area.) for undergraduate journalism and that will help me get internship opportunities as well as help me get a career in journalism in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

7.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that will give me the real college experience. The real large college experience. I want the real college experience. I want the real world experience. I want everything. I want the large university setting. I want to be shown the real world. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

8.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that have the technology, the equipment, the laboratories, and will allow me to use software and editing software/tools (such as Final Cut, AVID, Adobe, Monle, Hindenburg journalist editing software, and others) to do journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

9.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the journalism software, editing software and tools, technological equipment (cameras, microphones, recorders, and others), laboratories, and other such things are constantly up-to-date and updated with the rapid changes occurring in journalism; in the industry; and in the field of journalism; and in journalism for the 21st century and beyond. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

10.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that will teach and show me the real-world skills, give me the hands-on experiences in journalism, give me the real-world experiences in journalism, and teach and show me everything about journalism in order to prepare and be successful for a career in journalism in and for the 21st century (contemporary journalism) and I want to a university where the journalism program and the journalism school challenges students not just in the classroom, but outside the classroom and beyond the classroom environment in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

11.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where equally half (50-50. 50% of students that are STEM majors and 50% of students not STEM majors. 50/50) of the student body is not all in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) majors. I want all of the students in all of the academic majors including the STEM majors and journalism majors to be equal to one another and be treated equally and fairly with dignity, honesty, quality, straightforwardness, and respect. Everyone in all of the academic majors should have the same opportunities, quality, and care as everyone else. Nobody should be given all of the attention and nobody should be excluded. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

12.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the president of the university and the university itself cares about all of students in all of the academic majors and the student body as a whole and must include everybody. Nobody and no one should be excluded. I want the president of the university and the university itself to care about the university and its students. Also, I want the students to care about the university as well. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

13.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the name of the university is well-known and well-recognize in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and by recruiters and representatives for a particular company and/or corporation. I want recruiters and representatives to know the university’s name. The name of the university must not, will not, and cannot be subjected to question and scrutiny. It should not be an disconnect nor invisible to anybody. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

14.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that offers more than 400 clubs and extracurricular activities. The student body must be active and must have and must show school spirit. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

15.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that have equal and balanced diversity in all aspects and in all areas ( population of students, out-of-state students, in-state students, students of color, students of gender, students of disabilities, academic offerings, sports offerings, housing options, meal options, and more). It must be diversified. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

16.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a good to very good or very excellent or excellent solid academic background. It must be very good, or good, and/or very excellent or excellent in academics. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

17.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, through the intercession of St. Ambrose, through the intercession St. Joseph of Cupertino, through the intercession of St. Giles, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that helps students with disabilities including learning disabilities, especially students with a Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities (NLD/NVLD) both academically and non-academically. I want coordinated services for my learning disability and learning differences. I want it to be from medium to high. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

18.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, through the intercession of St. Ambrose, through the intercession St. Joseph of Cupertino, through the intercession of St. Giles, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that is close to independent living programs such as College Living Experience and College Internship Programs. Jesus Christ I also want to attend a university that is close to resources and support such as the Achieving in Higher Education with Autism and Developmental Disabilities (AHEADD) program. I want the independent living programs and the resources and support to help students with disabilities, including and especially students like myself with a Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities (NLD/NVLD). Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

19.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to do all types of journalism, especially news/investigative journalism (hard-hitting, in-depth, serious, no non-sense journalism. Examples of programs and websites includes 60 Minutes, PBS Frontline NBC Dateline, NBC’s Rock Center, Moyers and Company, 48 Hours, ABC’s 20/20, and ProPublica), opinionated journalism, and sports journalism. I want to be able to diversify myself in all types of journalism. I wanted to be multi-platform and multi-media in all of journalism. I want to be able to branch and open out (branch and open out myself to) all types of journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

20.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the professors, lecturers, and instructors (whether part-time, full-time, adjunct, and/or associate) are professional, working journalists currently working in the field and industry of journalism. I want to attend a university where veteran journalists who have retired from the field and industry of journalism are now teaching skills to the next generation of journalists and undergraduate journalism students who are enrolled in journalism school and the journalism program and perusing a degree and career in journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

21.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that will train me and allow me to work in the field, in the industry, in the landscape of journalism, and in the new media and the new era of journalism in the 21st century and beyond. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

22.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am one day able to study abroad for my academic program (s)-area of study. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

23.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, through the intercession of Catherine of Alexandria, through the intercession of Thomas Aquinas, through the intercession of Gabriel Possenti, through the intercession of Gregory the Great, through the intercession John Baptist de la Salle and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I can have mind-like, open-minded, true, real, actual, honest, compassionate, kind, considerate, nice, good, trustworthy, trustful, honorable, loyal, truthful, straightforward, respectful, reasonable, humorous, intelligent, cooperative, friendly logical, sensible, common sense, intimate, friendly, listener, mature, and serious conversations with students, professors, and faculty members of similar/common interests and identity. I want the academic advisers for the journalism program and my additional academic program of study to know my name and to know who I am. (I will not tolerate for any non-sense. I have zero-tolerance and zero-patience for non-sense people and street trash people, senseless people, as well as people mistreating others and people who are regressing and wasting their life away). Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

24.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, through the intercession of St. John the Apostle, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I can make and have mind-like, open-minded, true, real, actual, honest, compassionate, kind, considerate, nice, good, trustworthy, trustful, honorable, loyal, truthful, straightforward, respectful, reasonable, responsible, humorous, mature, intimate, listener, cooperative, friendly, logical, intelligent, sensible, and serious friends. They must have common sense and act and talk like their own age-they must talk and act like adults. I want to maintain friends who are mind-like, open-minded, intelligent, true, real, actual, honest, straightforward, respectful, reasonable, responsible, humorous, mature, logical, sensible, and serious. (I have zero-tolerance and zero-patience for non-sense people and street trash people, senseless people, as well as people mistreating others and people who are regressing and wasting their life away).I want people to fully get to know me beyond my name, beyond saying hello to me, beyond living arrangements, academic classes, and etc. And, I want to fully get to know people beyond their name, beyond saying hello to them, beyond living arrangements, academic classes, and etc. I want to have and maintain a social life as well as have and maintain friends that will last forever and for the long-term. I want a best friend (s) and close friends. And, I want true friends who are going to be there for me including the good times, the bad times, and when I mostly need them. I want to be able to fit in. I want be in an in-group. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

25.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to be outgoing, taking myself out, enjoying life, and having a social life. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

26.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to be happy, have fun, be successful, and be comfortable both on the outside and on the inside as well as internally and externally. I want to be happy, have fun, be successful and be comfortable physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. I want to be happy, have fun, be comfortable, and be successful in life and in everything that I do. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

27.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to do journalism in radio, television (the broadcast media), newspapers, magazines, other publications (the print media), the internet (the digital/online media), freelancing, and all other types of media outlets in journalism. I wanted to be multi-platform and multi-media in journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

28.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to have and obtain an academic background in another area of study. I want to study another academic area of study which is political science and/or international affairs (international relations). The academic program must be very good, very excellent, and very serious/rigorous. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

29.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a one-on-one, individualized attention, first-rate, very good-quality, very well-quality, great-quality, nice-quality, excellent-quality, fully-developed, cool, awesome, stunning, beautiful, very excellent, very great, very good, very nice, very rigorous, very marvelous, very magnificent journalism program and journalism school for undergraduate students. For undergraduates. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

30.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the journalism program for undergraduate students and the journalism school for undergraduate students is accredited. The journalism program and the journalism school must be accredited by the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications (ACEJMC)! This is critically, crucially, extremely, very, and really important to me that the journalism program and the journalism school are accredited by ACEJMC. The university itself must also be accredited as well. The journalism school for undergraduate students and the journalism program for undergraduates must be well-known and well-recognize by ACEJMC (the Accrediting Council On Education in Journalism and Mass Communications), and other journalism programs for undergraduates and journalism schools for undergraduates in the nation, in the country, and in the United States of America and also must adhere to the ACJEMC standards, regulations, and policies, etc. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

31.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am given opportunities on-campus to do journalism and go beyond the college newspaper, the college television stations, the college radio station, college publications, college television media bureaus, and other outlets in the university. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

32.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to grow independently and grow as a person both inside and outside, both internally and externally as well as both physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually so that I am able to stand on my own two feet, be independent, be free, be freely myself, and be not afraid nor be not alone, nor not be lonely, nor be exclude, nor be isolated, nor be withdrawn, nor be invisible, nor an outcast, nor be ignored. I do not want to be in an out-group. I want to fit in, socialize and reason with other students and people, and I want to belong somewhere- a place to call home and a place to call family. I want to have a sense and feeling of belonging. I want to attend a university where I am able to be challenged, be strong, be stronger, and have courage, faith, and be able to believe in myself. I want have high self-esteem and think optimistically about myself, the future, and life as well as the obstacles that I am experiencing in life. I want to be able to do the next right thing, take initiative, be proactive, be determined and be tenacious. I want to act independently and act reasonable. I want to prove others wrong. I want people, faculty members, academic advisers, students, my parents, friends, and others to respect me, treat me equally, and take me seriously. I do not want people to ridicule nor harass me nor abused nor mistreat me nor take advantage of me in any way and in any shape or form. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

33.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the financial aid costs and expenses and the university itself are affordable for me to attend. I do not want to get myself nor my family (the primary caregivers-my parents) into any financial debt and financial trouble. I want to keep myself and my family away from financial debt and financial trouble. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

34.) Lastly, Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I still currently want to attend the University of Maryland-College Park (the flagship university in the state of Maryland). I really miss the University of Maryland-College Park and I think about UMCP/UMD all of the time. I want to attend the University of Maryland-College Park and enroll there as an undergraduate student majoring in Broadcast Journalism, Government & Politics, and another journalism major (multi-platform journalism) either Print Journalism or Digital/Online Journalism. (I want to earn and obtain my baccalaureate degree-bachelor degree in more than two academic areas of study). I want to minor in either History or International Affairs (International Relations- if the minor is offered at the University of Maryland-College Park). I imagine myself at the University of Maryland-College Park and I really see myself there. University of Maryland-College Park, I want you, I adore you, and I like you. I want to be a Terrapin (a “Terp”) for life and forever. Overall, I love the University of Maryland-College Park, I have grown to love the university and be accustomed with it. I still want the University of Maryland-College Park and I want to be a part of the school. I still want to be part of the University of Maryland-College Park’s journalism program as well as enroll as an undergraduate student there in the Phillip Merrill College of Journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

God, Lord, Father, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: please listen to my prayer request. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

I fully give my prayer request to the Lord, to God, to the Father, to Jesus Christ and to Holy Spirit and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercession of St. Ambrose, through the intercession St. Joseph of Cupertino, through the intercession of St. Giles, through the intercession of St. John the Apostle, Catherine of Alexandria, through the intercession of Thomas Aquinas, through the intercession of Gabriel Possenti, through the intercession of Gregory the Great, through the intercession John Baptist de la Salle through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: Please listen to all of my prayer requests and be able to make my prayer requests come true and come to life. Please grant them. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
You are the only one that makes things possible and make things happen. You are only one that I can call upon. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. God, Lord, Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Infant Jesus of Prague, through the intercession of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe, through the intercession of St. Francis de Sales, through the intercessions of St. Ambrose, through the intercession St. Joseph of Cupertino, through the intercession of St. Giles, through the intercession of St. John the Apostle, Catherine of Alexandria, through the intercession of Thomas Aquinas, through the intercession of Gabriel Possenti, through the intercession of Gregory the Great, through the intercession John Baptist de la Salle through the intercession St. Gabriel the Archangel, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels are the only ones that can make my prayer request possible make it happen. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Please bring and grant me a miracle. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Please grant them. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. I want a positive outcome for my prayer request Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. .Thank you. In the name of Jesus, Amen. In the name of the father, in the name of the son, and in the name of the Holy Spirit (the sign of the cross), Amen.
chipdip30472

Re: Chipdip30472's Urgent Prayer Request

Postby Starflyer1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Lord... I know you have something wonderful in mind for this student...
May your plans for them, come to pass, for your ways are above our ways, and you lead us into places that seem tough for a time, but use the challenges to develop us into the person you know we can be!

Lead them, Lord, and help them along the way! In Jesus, name!

In Light and Love,
Starflyer
"Don't become the enemy." ~ God
Starflyer1

Return to Prayer Requests